Based in the beautiful Vale of Belvoir, we have been welcoming guests into our lovingly renovated single storey barn conversion for many years. The barn is situated in the grounds of our own Listed cottage just two miles from Belvoir Castle in the village of Redmile.
The cottage sleeps up to four people and all prices are fully inclusive of linen, towels, heating and logs for the wood-burning stove.
A breakfast welcome pack of food and drink for your first one or two breakfasts is supplied; consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, porridge/muesli, bread, butter, preserves as well as half a dozen free range eggs from next door's chickens.
Situated in the grounds of a Grade II Listed Building, Green Man Cottage is a single-storey, detached, self-contained cottage, offering the following accommodation:
- Two bedrooms; one double, one twin.
- Open plan living/dining area with log burning stove and electric heating throughout. Electricity is included in the price.
- Fully fitted kitchen, including electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Spacious shower room. Dressing gowns and hairdryer provided.
- Private garden with patio and BBQ.
- Off-road parking for one vehicle. Secure garaging can be provided for motorcycles upon request and bicycle storage is available.
- Picturesque village location, with two gourmet pubs and a children's play park, just two miles from Belvoir Castle.
- Beautiful surrounding countryside, with access to the Grantham Canal.
- All linen and towels are provided free of charge.
- A 'Breakfast Welcome Pack' of tea, coffee, sugar, bread, milk, a selection of Dorset Cereals, Bonne Maman preserves and free-range eggs from the chickens next door (when available) is supplied for your first breakfast or two.
There is free availability of the owners' WiFi internet access which, with the aid of a booster, enables a computer to be used at the dining table. We have found that 'Apple' products are sometimes unable to connect to our system.