Seaside Lodge is a luxurious lakeside wooden holiday lodge, in the quiet Lincolnshire coastal village of Anderby Creek. Perfect for a short break or a longer holiday, the self catering holiday hideaway sleeps 4 with 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a large, beautifully furnished open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Wooden floors and soft rugs, Hypnos mattress and Egyptian cotton sheets, Nespresso on tap and a romantic log stove, Seaside Lodge is a treat for all the senses.
Seaside Lodge is on the edge of a peaceful fishing lake, with stunning views all year round, and is just a lazy 2 minute stroll to the beach. Seaside Lodge is a lakeside, beachside holiday home in a uniquely picturesque location. Sit in the garden and watch the wide variety of bird life and water fowl around the lake, it's a lovely, ever-changing view.
Anderby Creek is coastal Britain from the good old days, with no noisy hotels and bars, no theme parks or amusement arcades, just quiet sands, people and dogs having fun, and a quiet seaside village. There are 3 places to eat in Anberby Creek, and plenty of other places a short walk or drive away. There's a small village shop too in Anderby Creek too.
Seaside Lodge accommodation. All you need to relax.Self catering Seaside Lodge sleeps 4 adults (and a well behaved dog by arrangement). There are 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen area with space to kick back, study or write. Outside the gravelled drive has space for up tp 3 cars, there's a lawn to the front, a herb garden, garden shed and a cosy sitting area to one side, lawn and deck overlooking the lake at the back of the lodge, with a large outdoor dining table and chairs for 6. French windows open up onto the the lakeside lodge garden. (Watching the sunset over the lake from the sitting room is one of life's simple pleasures).
Seaside Lodge is in a stunning lakeside location, but because on the edge of the lake, it may not suitable for parents bringing very young children. Anyway, with all the unique interior details, it's much more of a romantic, special holiday lodge for grown-ups!
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room, built in wardrobe, Hypnos mattress and Egyptian cotton bedding
- Bedroom 2, with double bed, quality mattress and Egyptian cotton bedding
- Large, open plan living area with a sitting area to the north (by the lake, deck and log burner), another sitting area to the south by the large original 1950s window and library area
- In the centre of the open plan area is a fitted kitchen with quality white goods and appliances
- Dining area with extending dining table to seat up to 6
- Main bathroom with deep bath, powerful dual shower, loo and basin
- En-suite shower room off the master bedroom with powerful dual shower, loo and basin
Expect all the luxuries at Seaside Lodge
Seaside Lodge is a coastal hideaway with everything you need for a restful, enjoyable stay. Interior furnishings are top quality, and there are loads of interesting prints and decorative pieces around the lodge. There's a library full of books to snuggle up by the fire with, and a cupboard full of indoor and outdoor games. There's even a good selection of cookery and wine books, if the mood to create something in the kitchen overtakes you. We've even put together a special welcome pack with selected Lincolnshire foodie treats for your arrival.
Facilities at Seaside Lodge:
- Fitted kitchen with built in fridge, oven and dishwasher
- Electric hob and microwave oven
- Nespresso coffee machine and Aerochino with a selection of complementary coffee pods for the duration of your stay
- Dab radio, CD player and docking station to play your own music through, with wall mounted speakers in the open plan area
- Wireless A4 printer
- Flat screen, wall mounted telly with HDMI lead to connect your tablet to watch your On Demand film service (Netflix or similar)
- Cordless vacuum cleaner
- Log burning stove with complementary logs throughout your stay
- Disposable BBQ for outdoor cooking and outdoor cooking area
- 6 seater outdoor dining table and chairs, outdoor sofa and footstool
- 2 adult bikes for use at your own risk (cycle helmets not supplied)
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor games - quoits, boule, giant jenga
- Indoor games - Scrabble, chess and more
- A library full of books
- Binoculars and bird watching guide for spotting the birds on the lake
- Fluffy towels in both bathrooms
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- Hypnos deluxe mattress in bed 1, quality pocket spring mattress in bed 2
- Quality kitchen and cookware, and plenty of it!
Seaside Lodge is a luxury, dog-friendly holiday home to let in the quiet coastal backwater of Anderby Creek, on an unspoilt rural stretch of Lincolnshire coastline. This interior designed self-catering, lakeside lodge is perfect for couples, or for up to 4 people. The design of Seaside Lodge makes it ideal for short breaks, a creative retreat, families holidays and much more.
Dog-friendly Seaside Lodge
If you love your dog and your holiday isn't complete without them by your side, you'll know how hard it can be to find a stylish dog-friendly self catering holiday home. At Seaside Lodge, you can stay in comfort, style with your dog. Anderby Creek, on an unspoilt stretch of Lincolnshire coastline has a great, unspoilt dog-friendly beach (just 90m from Seaside Lodge). And in around Anderby Creek, there are large open spaces with plenty of great walks from Seaside Lodge.
Lincolnshire's beaches are perfect for people and dogs, with large, open sandy beaches and dunes for dogs to race around and discover in. Anderby Creek is a very popular destination with dog owners. The picturesque beach is fully open to dogs September-March and, during March-September, dogs are still allowed on the beach within a specific area.
One well-behaved dog is welcome at Seaside Lodge. As you'd expect in a luxury lakeside lodge, we have a few doggy house-rules, that's because we want all our guests - including those without dogs - to arrive to an immaculately clean lodge. Our super-high cleaning standards ensure guests without dogs can stay in our lodge without evidence of a previous canine visitor. There's a supplement of £27 per short break to cover extra cleaning costs after a dog has stayed. Please read our Booking Conditions for further information about bringing a dog to Seaside Lodge.
Seaside Lodge's doggy house rules
Dogs under 1 year are not accepted
No dogs on furniture (including beds, sofas or chairs) with or without protective covers
No dogs in bedrooms
Don't leave your dog alone in the lodge
No dirty dogs indoors (there's a hose/tap outside for wash and brush ups)
Keep the inside and outside of the lodge clean
Dogs must not cause annoyance to people staying in properties around Seaside Lodge
Don't forget to bring your dog's bed, towels, and bowls. Most importantly, don't forget sticks/balls/toys and frisbees for the beach!
A peaceful location, a luxury holiday hideaway
Seaside Lodge is a coastal lodge located in Anderby Creek, a village in rural Lincolnshire. The beautifully appointed self-catering seaside dog friendly cabin is close to an unspoilt, award-winning beach and backs onto a private fishing lake. The surrounding area, coastal grazing marsh, is well worth exploring, for birdwatching and nature, and some of our favourite places to visit are on the map. The East Lincolnshire area is a haven for birdwatchers, ramblers and cyclists. The beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds are just a short drive away. Visit Seaside Lodge's Activities section for ideas and information on local beaches, walks, sports and eating out near Seaside Lodge.