We know that thousands of iFootpath walkers are out enjoying iFootpath walks every week. We love seeing photos of you and your friends and family enjoying your adventures, so to encourage more people to share their pics, it’s competition time.
It’s really simple to enter. Just follow any iFootpath walk and take a photo that shows you immersed in the world of nature. The photo could be a selfie or a photo of your family, friends or canine pal. We’d particularly like to see photos of you enjoying one of the iFootpath Principles of Nature Bathing, as set out in our recent Nature Bathing blog post. Will you be Breathing, Touching or Lingering; Listening, Noticing or Inspecting? The choice is yours.
If you think your photo needs a little polish, why not visit our friends at FotoJet.com where online photo editing gives you chance to do anything from basic editing to adding frames, text and special effects. Once you are happy with your photo, just add it to the Walk Gallery for the relevant iFootpath walk by 15 October 2017. You can do this via the App or via the website and you can find instructions here.
All photos submitted will be entered into a prize draw to win one of our six prizes, top-rated walking accessories and gadgets that we know you will love:
- Polish your walking photos to perfection with a One-Year Premium Subscription to FotoJet online photo editing software courtesy of FotoJet
- Keep your tootsies dry with a Bottle of Grangers Footwear Repel Waterproof Spray
- Keep out those autumn drafts with an Ayacucho Alpaca Wool and Fleece Neck Warmer
- Make cold hands a thing of the past with a Whitby Warmer Flameless Portable Hand Warmer
- Never worry about your phone’s battery life again with an Auker Portable Battery Charger
- Treat yourself to a walking gadget of your choice with a £20 Cotswold Outdoor Gift Card
Just before you get walking and get snapping, here’s the all-important terms and conditions bit…
- Photos must be uploaded to the online iFootpath Gallery, we cannot accept entries by email or social media.
- Photos must include people and/or dogs enjoying an iFootpath walk. Scenery only photos will not be eligible, but close-ups of hands, feet or paws are acceptable.
- Photos must be uploaded by 11pm on 15 October 2017 to be eligible for the prize draw.
- By uploading a photo, you are confirming that you have the permission of those people pictured within the photo to do so.
- All entries will be collated, then six winning photos will be chosen through a random prize draw and the six prizes will be allocated to the six winners by iFootpath administrators.
- Winners will be notified via their registered email address on 16 October 2017 and will have 7 days to supply their postal address to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed in that time, another winner will be drawn.
- Prizes will be posted to winners within one month of the competition ending.
- No cash alternatives are available to the prizes on offer.
- Photos entered will be used by iFootpath for promotional purposes on the iFootpath website and via social media, but will not be shared or sold to any third parties.
- iFootpath reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time.